<e30> dead radio

After a car wash as a feeble attempt to keep the car clean and the salt
off, I blew a couple of fuses. My instrument cluster along with the radio,
OBC(clock) and glove box light went out after about 20 minutes of driving.
I replaced the nessesary fuses any everything works as nomal except for the
radio.

Days before blowing the fuses I noticed the radio volume going in and out.
At times it would almost sound muted but when I would touch the volume knob
it would spring back to life. Have I over-looked something basic or is it
possible that blowing the fuses might have done the radio too.

Dave Larocque
'87 325

TIA