Time for new tires- comparison

Hi all,

It's tire time for me- my rear MXX3's are gone. Very, very gone.
Of course the fronts are still fine, oh well...

Looking at the Tire Rack website, I made the following list:

  > BFG g-Force T/A KD
        (no 235 sizes at all)

  > Bridgestone S-02 Pole Position
       235/40-17    235/45-17
       $239 ea      $219 ea
       180 UTQG     180 UTQG

  > Dunlop SP Sport 9000
       235/40-17    235/45-17
       $211 ea      $179 ea
       280 UTQG     280 UTQG

  > Dunlop SP Sport 8000
       n/a          235/45-17
                    $125 ea*
                    200 UTQG

  > Firestone Firehawk SZ50
       235/40-17    235/45-17
       $211 ea      $179 ea
       220 UTQG     220 UTQG

  > Michelin SX MXX3
       235/40-17    235/45-17
       $254 ea      $245 ea
       140 UTQG     140 UTQG

  > Pirelli PZero Asimmetrico
       235/40-17    235/45-17
       $217 ea      $223 ea*
       140 UTQG     140 UTQG

  > Pirelli PZero Direzionale
       n/a          235/45-17
                    $149 ea*
                    140 UTQG

  > Yokohama Nexus
       n/a          235/45-17
                    $107 ea*
                    160 UTQG

So the question is: "Which one?" I'm looking for a 100% street
tire to fit on factory 7.5" rims front and rear.

The Yokohama Nexus is the cheapest, with the Dunlop 8000 not far
behind. After that most of them cluster together above $200.

My preference is spend alot of money and get the Bridgestone
S02's, but the Nexus is VERY attractive at 1/2 the price. I don't
know much about the Nexus except that they are "not quite as good
as" the S02 but not far behind them either.

So I'm looking for opinions, information and personal knowledge
(from those of you which actually have these tires on your car).

I live in the Bay Area, CA so I don't have bad-winter worries
except for rain.

I listed two sizes above since not every company offers the 235 in
40-series. I did not list the 245/40 sizes, but I'd like to know
if they fit 7.5-inch rims.

The car is a 95 M3, stock suspension. I may modify the suspension
in the future, but I don't know yet.

Thanks in advance,

steve

P.S. If anyone has two 1/3 or more remaining 235/40 MXX3's, let
     me know!