Re: GPS/TV BA

>From: dstevenson <dstevenson@domain.elided>
>Subject: GPS/TV

>>I can get all on my '97 528I, but the TV is audio only.  The manual
says
>for the UK the video will come on if parked.
>>Any BMW electronic wizards out there that know how to enable it for a
"USA"
>car?
>
>Does anyone know if there is a way to get the TV to show video?
>
>Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

It's a software thing.  I was never able to find someone in Europe who
could supply me with European ZCS coding disks for the Modic and was
never able to find someone willing to probe into the NAV system's
language to try and build an interface to reprogramme it.
Without one or the other, there is nothing you can do.  There are only
two places in the US that would be able to do it, Port of Entry and BMW
Montvale training school. Of course, neither is going to do it for you.

Brett Anderson
BMW and ASE master technician
http://frontpage.bestweb.net/~bretta

Please include all correspondence when replying
to avoid confusion - Thank you