BMW Owner Loyalty Rebate

Dear fellow BMW Enthusiasts:
I'd like to thank Phil, Duane & Michael for replying to my post
regarding the rebate.  I suppose I'm not too shocked to hear about other
BMW owners who have complained and argued to BMWNA about being eligible
for similar rebates, despite the fact that their vehicles were purchased
outside the window of its effective date.  All members of this Digest
have occasionally combed through similar arguments in this forum that
follow no course of logic, create headaches and chase good contributing
members away. The fact is, a very polite and respectful query to BMWNA
is the only way to approach the situation.  What do I have to lose?  If
the say NO, then I will smile, hop in my M3 for a spin around the block
and be grateful that I have the privilege of not only owning a BMW but
being a member of the BEST car club in the world.  Happy motoring and
anxiously awaiting  Gateway Tech `99.

Respectfully,

- -Hassan