Super white Halogen bulbs

Due to the overwhelming e-mails I recived regarding these bulbs I will
post this message for everyone that e-mailed me.  I spoke with the owner
of Anything LTD. (shawn) and this is what he told me.  The name of the
bulbs are "Hyer Whites", They have no manufacturer name on them because
they are made in Asia somewhere.  I know...I know you guys are saying
"Asia?".  Yes Asia.  They are not, I repeat ARE NOT those cheap rainbow
collored wannabe zenon lights that all the Hodas are using.  They are in
fact super white with no variation in color.  They are 55 W and are
street legal. One thing I would like to mention is that I am proud to
have a BMW and would never put anything, ANYTHING on my car that would
make it look tacky or just plain cheap.  I feel BMW's are better cars
and should always look that way.  (My perogative!)  Now back to the
bulbs, the low beams are p/n 90006 and cost $29.99 and the fog lights
are H1 and cost the same price.  The high beams are 90007 and I assumet
they cost about the same.  I don't know what the life expectancy is on
these bulbs but as some people already know they do burn hotter
therefore commen sense will tell you that they do have a shorter life
span.  I guess I'll be one of the first to find out how long these
things last.

I have recieved nothing but compliments on these bulbs and have even won
the approval of local police.  I asked one that I saw at seven eleven
the other day if they were legal and he said not only were those legal
that they made the car look classier and not cheap like those hondas.
That's a direct quote.  Like I said I am VERY pleased with these lights
will not switch back to the regular ones.
Once again I am not affiliated with Anything LTD. and release myself
from any legal mumbo jumbo.

Anything LTD (310) 473-2941 * and they do ship!*

If anyone wants to see what they look like and your in the W. L.A. area
or South Gate area e-mail me and we'll set something up.

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i w/Hyper whites
L.A.Chatp BMWCCA