Super white halogen bulbs

With regards to your super white hallogen bulb question, I just
installed some super whites in my 1995 325i two days ago and I must say
they look pretty f***ing cool.  They don't look like those little cheap
lights that all the honda rice rockets are sporting.  They are very
close to Zenon light.  They are not PIAA but I compared the two and
could not find any significant difference except the price.  Big
difference!  The best thing about the whole thing is that I even got
some for my fog lights and they match the low beams.  The only ones I
didn't get were the High beams but I'll worry about that later.  If
anyone is interested in the bulbs I purchased them at Anything LTD. in
West Los Angeles. The Phone # is (310)473-2941  Ask for Shawn or Phillip
helpful guys and good prices.  They sell a lot of other cool stuff too.
Once again all the legal mumbo jumbo applies.  I am not affiliated with
them just a very satisfied customer.

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i (w/cool super white lights!)
L.A. Chapt BMWCCA