X-brace group purchase anyone???

Hello bimwads,

I am curious to know how many people in the Loa Angeles area are
interested in installing an X-brace on their 325's. The reason I ask is
because I spoke with Steve from The Ultimate Garage and he told me that
If enough people ordered an x-brace that he could cut a good deal to all
of us interested.  If you want to know the specifics contact me via
e-mail.  Beleive me it is a good deal!  Anyone interested please let me
know soon, if enough people want to do this then I'll take care of all
the details with Steve if not then I will have to go somewhere else to
purchase it.  It's not worth it to ship only one x-brace for the
shipping price of three from New York to L.A. TIA!!!

Manuel Paredes
1995 325i
L.A. Chapt BMWCCA