GPS/TV

Hi

an associate of mine has a new BMW with the GPS system and screen he sent me
this question.

>I can get all on my '97 528I, but the TV is audio only.  The manual says
for the UK the video will come on if parked.
>Any BMW electronic wizards out there that know how to enable it for a "USA"
car?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the TV to show video?

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

1988 325IS, (to much to list), should have stayed the street car.

1987 325IS, project, should have been the track car.

1988 Volvo 240 Wagon 5 Speed.