RE[2]: GPS/TV

Brett Anderson responded to Don Stevenson's wanting
his 528i's TV to display video:

>> I was never able to find someone in Europe who
could supply me with European ZCS coding disks for
the Modic [snip]  There are only two places in the
US that would be able to do it, Port of Entry and
BMW Montvale training school. Of course, neither is
going to do it for you.

Another way is to find someone who has a Euro or
Canadian car and download its ZCS.  Be advised the
ZCS touches a lot of systems, including safety
systems.  Everything works in my U.S.-spec car
with its Canadian ZCS but YMMV.

- -- Mark

Mark McHarry
95 M3 ITZTLI