Re: Time for tires

In a message dated 1/6/99 10:17:04 PM Mountain Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Steve Gregory <grigory@domain.elided>
 Subject: Time for new tires- comparison

 Hi all,

 It's tire time for me- my rear MXX3's are gone. >>
Steve check out Nitto tires from Discount tires. Priced around $150 a corner,
they work fine in the wet and dry, are ok on the track for about three
circuits, after which a cool down lap is needed, and wear better than Michelin
Pilots. Iv'e got 20,000 on mine with about 5M left to go. Not to cut Tire Rack
out of a sale - they're a great company and supporter of BMW CCA in many ways!