Re: Purchasing a RHD Z3 in USA

Leslie, I would think it is possible:

>Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 13:13:32 -0800 (PST)
>From: leslie pendlebury-bowe <elbowe@domain.elided>
>Subject: Purchasing a RHD Z3 in USA
>
>Can anybody tell me if it is possible to purchase a new
>Right Hand Drive Z3 2.8 BMW in the States? I am a UK Ex pat working in
>the states and I would like to be able to purchase a Z3 that in time I
>can take back to the UK ... ? any thoughts?
>
>Thanks
>Leslie

After all, the Z3s are all built over here in the U.S.  For years BMW has
had a European Delivery Program for U.S. customers to pick up their cars
at the factory in Germany.  Therefore, they should have a U.S. delivery
program for European customers to pick up their cars at the factory over
here.  This is logical, makes sense.

So how do you find out?  Beats me...

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter