E-28 Heater Fan

I know that there was a thread recently about this very same problem,
but I can't find it.   In my E-28 the blower fan for the heating/defrost
system started working intermittently.   4 out of 5 times it works like
a charm.   Every once in a while, it stops working.  Usually the next
time I stop and restart the car it starts to work again.  Any ideas on
the culpret?  Thanks in advance.

Chris Bommarito
mullinsv@domain.elided

- --
John Cleese, on what is so great about Great Britain in comparison with
the U.S.:
"First, we speak English, second, when we hold a world sporting
championship, we invite other countries to participate, and thirdly,
when we greet our head of state, we are only required to go down on one
knee"