BMWstorage questions

Plan: Store the Bimmer for winter.

Questions:
Should I disconnect the battery?
Should I connect it up to a charger?
If I do disconnect it, what will I have to reset once reconnected?
Should I remove the battery from the car?  Put it in a warmer temp?
If I do take it out of the car and in a warmer temp, should I still
charge it?

Radio: I have the code for...
OBC? Any setting?  I remember about a year ago there was some error
code or sequence for the OBC?
Not sure, I just don't want any surprises come Spring.

Things done:
Oil Change, Trans fluid change, Differential fluid change (car has
15,000 miles)
inflated the tires to reduce flat spots
plan to roll the car forward & backward every week to reduce flat
spots.
filled the tank up to prevent corrosion on the inner walls of the
tank.  (No Sta-bil?)
Washed it, put the car cover on, and I plan to detail it during it's
storage. (polish, wax, etc.)
Anything that others recommend or don't recommend?
Example:
I am glad that I saw the other posts about NOT lifting the car up.
I appreciate that kind of advice, reason why is that it has been a few
years since I have had to store a car, and
I thought that it was better to have it in the air back then, now
realizing the mistakes I made.

It should be in it's cacoon for a few months, depending on Mother
Nature.
I do not plan to start it, so I will minimize cold starts.

I appreciate any advice from the digest......

~ Brian
97 Dinan 3 328iC
BMWCCA 151378
TFRCC