RE: Suspension

A set (four) of spring compressors will do the trick.  Not only will
it lower the ride by about an inch, but it will also stiffen it up
front some.  I cranked down my M5 springs with this set up.  The only
trick is to make sure that the clearance is good (that they are not
scraping on anything).  I did mine with the bolts facing up.  Keep in
mind that the spring rotate when you turn the steering wheel.  The
lower you place them the better.  It takes about 1.5 hours 2 wrenches
and a pair of vise grips to put these on.  Instant performance! If
anything it will show you what the car looks like and if the camber is
ok at an inch lower.

Kyle