Re: Millenium WOW - Part III <wob>

feeling that it would prove his point that the millenium begins on
2000, not 2001, jerry cohen said:

> I have 1 dollar after I obtained 100 pennies,
> not after I have obtained 101 pennies.

but jerry, the first dollar ain't complete until you have all 100
pennies, and that last penny isn't yours until december 31st, 2000,
the end of the 100th year of the 20th century. despite that, it's all
BS semantics anyway, and the biggest visible changes will all happen
after the 1999/2000 rollover, not a year later when the millenium
actually begins.

where is my checkbook, i've got to get that check and the ECU to Chip
E. over at SVR or i won't even be able to drive the M3 in 2000!

m.