re: Y2K <WOB>

Could this just be marketing for bottled water and canned food goods?  I
don't believe the transition will be seamless, but the crap that is being
dished out is ridiculous. The media is totally irresponsible in their
reporting on this one.  Don't be manipulated into thinking the world is
going to end or buying one of those $10k Y2K survival packages.

For what it's worth, I think the believers can take their money out of the
bank, denounce technology and move to a remote farm in Oregon.  Maybe in
2001, we will let them back into society.  Or maybe not, they have
defective genes.

I recently received a news letter from Netscape spewing this crap.  I tried
responding to it but the address was not accepting email.

Down Boy. harumph, harumph, harumph!

And what about that champagne shortage.  Oh, the horrors.

John Fagerlund
'95 540iA, BMWeee