Re:Digital Climate Control Conversion

>Has anyone converted their rotary style HVAC to the digital style found
>on later model e-36's?  Is it worth it?  I am never comfortable temp
>wise in my '94 e-36 and I think that the dual temp. thingy is a waste of
>time.

I thought about doing this a few months back, and afer many calls to england
and germany, came up with the part numbers for the install kit in a '94
325is (euro spec, but it shouldn't make a difference).

Automatic Climate Control:
Install Kit: 64509403977
Wiring Harness 64519401994
Wiring Harness 61129402715
Wiring Harness 61129410406
Wiring Harness 61129401695

Bad news though, it costs US$2200 (or $1882 ECUs for all of you into such
things).

Greg Koenig
'94 Dinan 3
BMW CCA GGC