Re: replying to digest a pain

Actually Ken,
I am very happy with the hotmail service I work in the Networking feild
sometimes getting shipped around the country, Without a laptop with my
personal configuration I have to hop from PC to PC on diffrent
platforms. UNIX/Linux, Dos/windows, win95/98, NT, and MAC  As long as
their is a pc handy with web access I'm set. I can save my mails in
folders attach files and cut and paste.  Granted it is *slightly* more
difficult.  I do agree to get the "Digest" in real time  it lessens the
confusion, However Some of us do not have the luxury of setting up a
popmail account and sticking with it..  Granted I can pine into my
server BUT...  that's easier? nahhh  hotmail works very well.. and
even with the 200+ emails daily I recieve it performs flawlessly.. and I
can insert my popmail settings and recieve the mail from my home server
on the same interface..  Not bad in my eyes..

Please before you Bash somthing slow down
as for jun.. To have the digest sent to you send a mail to
majordomo@domain.elided with the text in the body
subscribe bmw
then send another with
unsuscribe bmw-digest

I think this is right this will stop digest forms from being sent and
just replicate every email to your address..  If you choose not to do
this just highlight the section of the digest you are replying to copy
it start a new email and paste it that works well also..

Jeff Lloyd
(hotmail user out of neccessity)