Re: replying to digest a pain

jun lim <jun_l@domain.elided> wrote:

> This may be a silly question.  I get the digest in the digest form
> and find replying a pain.  When I try to reply, the whole digest
> post gets listed as the re: post I am replying to, when I am only
> replying to one of the posts .  How do I make this easier than
> deleting all other posts?  I hope this makes sense.

1st suggestion: get real email, not crappy web-based email.  I
recommend Eudora for Windows or Mac.  I personally use mutt under
unix.  The better software will give you an option to paste as a
quote; Eudora does.  I use CRT to telnet to my shell account from
Windows NT, and CRT has that option too.  VERY handy.  Your other
option is to get the "Digest" as a reflector as opposed to a digest
format so the messages are sent as they were intended: individual
emails.

HTH....

- -Ken ;   Salem, MA
'91 M3