TIG Insurance

I've had TIG insurance since I purchased my Bimmer in April 1997.  My
rates are 20% - 30% lower than any other quote I've received.  No one is
even close.  TIG also covers my wife's VW Golf at a similar savings.
Renewal rates have held steady so far, but I've not filed any claims.

Paul Sedovic
97 318ti active