<misc>Nascar Driving School?

Slightly off topic:
  Couple of weeks ago, I was watching Motorweek (I think) and caught
the last portion of a segment that spoke of a drivers school held at
Pocono raceway that allows participants to either ride in as a
passenger or actually drive a gen-u-wine Nascar Racecar.  If I recall,
the prices started at $90 to be a passenger and started at $300 to
actually take a racecar on the track.  The reporter even mentioned
something like "you can take the car up to 180mph if you feel ready",
or something like that.
  Anyone else see this?

Ron Browne
1992 318is (No nascar racer)