Announcing Richard Notts BMW Database

I=92m pleased to announce Richard Nott=92s BMW Database.  This homepage
serves to provide interesting, entertaining and I hope useful
information to all enthusiasts of the Teutonic Marque.  If you=92ve got
questions about BMW=92s, or want to kill time surfing the web :)   =85 Lo=
ok
here first!.

The database is divided into 3 categories:
1.  Technical Advice (for all BMW=92s),
2.  Entertainment (BMW Comedy,  Entertaining Stories,  Driving
Trips/Experiences) and
3.  Other Information (Advice, etc)
  -  All concerning BMW=92s and only possible by the gracious
contributions made by many to the BMW Readers Digest.

The Database was collected mainly over the years 1996-1997.  It is
extremely comprehensive and categorised to make it easy to find what
your looking for.  It took approximately 2 years to build=85  When you se=
it you=92ll know why.

So, when you=92ve got a problem with your car and you don=92t know how to
fix it, ask the guys at the Digest and then look here:

http://www.gis.nsw.gov.au/staff/rnott/bmw/bmw.html