Radio Codes

Again, many thanks to all who responded to my plea for help on getting
the radio going.
Teenage girls have to have 2 things working.
1.  the horn
2.  the radio

everything else is not essential!

anyway, I thank you and she does too.

to Mudscow....
I was emailed to power the radio up and let it set for about an hour and
then enter the radio code.  which I did and it worked 1st try.
letting the car set with the battery disconnected seemed to let it start
up ok ( at least I think thats what happened)  but the radio wanted to
be powered up for 1 hour.  anyway, it worked out well.

Thanks again, and hope all have a nice new year.
Russ Lentz  ( W9RL )