WARNING: Questionable digester dealings

Ok, enough time has lapsed that I feel justified in writing this note
finally. I want to stress that I cannot PROVE that this digester took my
money but am 90% certain due to the circumstances of the situation and notes
I have received from other digesters regarding this individual. (Either
complaining of exceptionally long wait times to receive merchandise or not
receiving it at all) There is however, enough doubt in my mind I feel it is
necessary to present my case. As for any potential flamers out there, unless
you have lost money to someone on here I doubt you can relate. I sent Rob
Leech $144 to buy a rear spoiler and cover shipping for my '92 325i 4dr.
Over 3 months have passed now with no spoiler and my money is gone. I sent
the money via money order as he specifically requested. I sent it first
class mail. He insists it never made it. This was my biggest mistake. I
should have sent it certified. However, I can honestly say I have NEVER had
a piece of mail lost and the check was made out to the name of Taylor Sun -
the person who supposedly owned the spoiler. I have always had good luck
with commerce on the net but I have learned my lesson from this. I regret
ever dealing with him in the first place. I am a college student and while
the $144 loss is not the end of the world, I am not a BMW millionaire with
money to waste. More importantly, I resent being (what seems like) taken in
such a manner. Since he has now put the spoiler I PAID FOR back on the
market I think it is only fair for people to know how he practices business.
The sad reality of this is I will probably not deal with people on the net
anymore when it comes to purchases. I will probably just pay more and buy
new from a reputable business. In the event Rob wants to make things right,
I hope he will. If he did take my money without the intention of delivering
the goods then I just hope it was worth $144 to him. This is not about the
money anymore but speaking up for what I believe is right. I must be fair
not only to Rob but also to myself which is why I decided to come forward
with this. I hope nobody else on here ever has to put up with this type of
circumstance. Enough said.

Thanks,

John