RE: WARNING: Questionable digester dealings

This is not a flame, but something that we all need to know.

What happened to the money order?  It can be traced - and dealt with
appropriately.  If it's a postal money order, fraud is at the
forefront.  I don't know about bank money orders.  But, that's the
first thing that came to mind when reading this.  Either the money
order has been cashed, or not.  If not, you can put a stop on it.
What happened?  Something isn't right with this picture.