Re: Maryland BMWCCA License Plate Question

Steve,

I'm not sure whether you ever received an answer on this yet.

The gentleman who was collecting the money for the Maryland BMWCCA
plates was David Lassalle, who is the current President of NCC.  I
called him about three weeks ago to ask him when the plates would be
available, and he was getting ready to submit the order.  The order was
delayed for a few reasons:

1) The initial artwork for the plate design was not acceptable, so it
had to be re-done.

2) David had to have a minimum of 25 orders in order to get the plates
made and, believe it or not, it took awhile to collect 25 orders.

The orders have not been forgotten, and David didn't pocket the money to
buy some new toys for his M3.

Ron Buchalski
(waiting patiently for TWO sets of plates...)