<MISC> Rob Knob Essay

How does the Rob Knob work? HOW DOES THE ROB KNOB WORK?
My god man, why don't you just ask how the universe was created at the
same time?  Some questions are just not meant to be answered.
It is painfully obvious that mankind has not evolved to the
point where a through understanding of a device as simple,
YET complicated as the Rob Knob can be understood.  Obviously
an idea far ahead of its time, not even understood by its creator.

While there exist rumors of Rob Knob reverse engineering at
government facilities such as Area 51 (I have grainy videotape
of a Rob Knob being evaluated on a captured saucer), no one
really knows for sure.  Recent records recovered from East
German KGB offices show a long legacy of Rob Knob type endeavors
and the carnage of the unfortunate mistakes.

It is known, however, that every government in the world
wants to posses Rob Knob technology.  The arms inspectors in
Iraq have proof that Saddam is in possession of the complex
and expensive Rob Knob manufacturing tools.  Their first
attempts have been fruitless, with many casualties among
their scientific ranks.

I am positive that if the knowledge of the workings of the
Rob Knob became known, life as we know it would never be
the same.  Is that something we are able to deal with?
Think about it...perhaps it is best we just use and appreciate
the Rob Knob and treasure it as the gift to mankind that it
is meant to be...for $65 plus $5 shipping.

Matt Tremmel
'94 325is