Need Help - New Tires Rub Rear Fenders

Just upgraded my '94 325iC with 17" wheels - BMW OEM "Radial Styling."  The
car looks great!

However, the rear tires now rub the fender when pushing the car hard and
engaging the suspension.  The rub is not constant, just a quick hit when I
hit a big dip in the road at high speeds etc.  The rear tires are
245/40/17's and I am running the stock suspension, no "sport package" or M3
set-up.

 What should I do?  Any suggesstions?  Am I going to have to upgrade the
springs to keep this from happening? Your help is appreciated.

Robert A. Goldstein
activeAnswers Product Marketing
Compaq Computer

wk (281) 518-2280