RE: <all> other models of BMW

OK, James.  here is the story on the strange BMWs in Taiwan.  the 728i
they have it in Europe, too.  Just not US.  All it has is a M52 B28
engine inside.  Very Very Slow and 728i doesn't offer the extended cabin
(no 728iL).
     520i is a new six cylinder of 2.0 liter engine.  The old E34 had
520i, too.  but it is a 4 cylinder model.  the six cylinder engine is
much faster and easy to modify, too.  The cops 520i and E180 (the new E
Class) are highly modified.  They top out around 150 MPH.  (the cops
used to have Alfa Romeo, guess they all broke down.)
     Finally, the M325is M318is.  People in Taiwan are obseesed with M
stuff.  Most of the cars just have M emblem.  Others have just M Technik
Bodykit nothing more.
     About the 325iSE or anything iSE.  it stands for Special Edition.
The importor of Taiwan imports these cars with exclusive packages.  What
is this exclusive packages I have no idea.  (didn't ask the sales.)
     You can see the L7 in the dealership in Taipei.  They have one, I
drove it and ride it.  It rocks.  too bad it is too expensive.