Re: bmw-digest V9 #721

I apologize. A lot of people like to discuss the actual car in this digest. I'll
try to be short.

I jumped on at 'last call'. I picked up a Blau Vancouver CD126 from this very
digest about a year ago. Crutchfield occaisionally found what I guess was
'old-stock'
but I haven't seen these lately. Downside is that it has an amber(not orange
enough)
display which matches the window switches more than the OBC, etc.
Blau's latest 3 and 5 series radios are (digi-cievers) are just plain silly
looking. I refer
to them as smiley face radios.
Nakamichi has some radios with a more orange display also.
Now if I can find a way to 'orange' the display short of red mylar film on the
display..
Has anyone tried a 8 or 10" sub-woofer under the backseat of an E28? Where else
would
it go?
Bob Krejci 02-535is-r75/5-280sl