Re: Never ending threads on crappy radios

bobby_e_crumpley@domain.elided  writes:

     OK everybody, please do the digest a favor and stop the audio thread
     right now. <snip>  Trust me here. <snip> don't get your panties in a
knot.  Just a little free
     advice... <end snip>

Bobby, yo, dude.   My panties aren't in a knot, I find that too binding and
uncomfortable.  Free advice is worth exactly what you pay for it.

I think the volume of email about the audio is indicative of the level of
dissatisfaction with it.  Hopefully someone from BMW NA is watching and
reading and listening...   but it's always nice to know that others are
having the same problems, like water pump gaskets and squeaky clutch
pedals...  as Steve Albrecht succinctly said, use your page down button
(aka ERAM key).

Michael
E28 w/crappy radio
E39 w/fair radio