Re: Never ending threads on crappy radios

<<Hopefully someone from BMW NA is watching and
reading and listening...  >>

You mean  its possible BMW NA  is listening and reading these
complaints.... If so here's another:
The radio (head unit) is a POS.
The speakers are a POS.
The amplifier is a POS.
Got that off my chest before I start drinking...or was it that POS
stereo that started me to drink... '89 Camry sound was sorely missed..
What's truly amazing to me is that since the '92 model year of crappy
stereos, people are still complaining with their new '98! Did you say
someone was listening at BMW?? If so they must be deaf!!!!!!!!!!!
If Ludwig Van Beethoven only knew what they have done to music....he
would..Rollover!
Henry
'92 325I with Alpine head unit (amber lights), Diamond speakers, Alpine
cd changer and Audio Control amplifier with equalizer. Lighter wallet
included.