BMW CCA License Plate

I read Steve's post about getting his Maryland BMW CCA plate, and boy was
he excited!   So, how many of you digesters live in the lovely state of
North Carolina?   We too can get a special plate, if we have enough
interest (minimum order requirement).   I can put a notice in the
Footnotes, but I thought I'd start here, where it's so much easier for
people to respond (in a timely fashion).

Email me directly, please don't clutter up the digest with this.   Just let
me know if you're in NC and would be interested in a license plate with BMW
CCA on it somewhere, and our logo too (I hope).   If I get enough

For those of you who don't live in NC and consider this a WOB, my
apologies.

Michael

Send your emails to:  Michael_Bird@domain.elided