<E36> Sound system opinion

I love the car but hate the sound system on my 1995 325ia.  It just does
not sound good - period.

Previously, I owned a 1993 Honda SE (Special Edition) that I traded in
for my current BMW.  That Honda had a Bose system, and it was awesome.

If there was anything I could have taken out of my Honda, it would had
to be the stereo system.

Has anyone been able to install Honda's bose system in BMW?

By the way, who is the manufacturer of the system on BMWs? Alpine?
Infinity?, need to know so I don't buy their other audio equipment.

Muhammad Shafi
1995 325ia - Stock
50,800 most fun driven miles.
Chicago, Illinois