A Suggestion...

     OK everybody, please do the digest a favor and stop the audio thread
     right now.  Ordinarily I don't mind a long running thread and even
     enjoy a good flame war now and then.  But let me warn you about audio.
     If you go to the audio newsgroups and look at the threads today and
     those from four years ago, you'll see the same arguments and flames.
     From the SAME PEOPLE!!!  It never ends.  I already see hints of this
     happening here on this thread.  Trust me here.  Suggestions on
     improvements is one thing, but when you start getting into what is and
     what is not important in your (and other's) audio system, the trouble
     begins.  And, no, I'm not trying to speak for anyone else on the
     digest, so don't get your panties in a knot.  Just a little free
     advice...

     Bobby Crumpley
     BMWCCA
     '87 325iS