<FS> e36 M50 Schrick Intake Cam

Schrick Intake Cam for 1992 325i for sale.
256 degrees duration, 10.4 mm lift.

Stock is 240/9.7
e36 M3 is 252/10.3

This cam lets the car breathe much better, and pulls
hard.  Idles well and low end torque is good.
The double valve springs in the M50 head are real
real strong...the head laughs at 10.4mm of lift.
The cam has the same 38mm base circle as a stock
cam....NO regrinds here.

I only have 50 miles on the cam.  Fifty.

I paid $550 for the cam.  Looking to get $450.

respond to jleung20@domain.elided

Reason for selling: I'm forced to switch to a Motronic
3.3.1 ECU to run an HFM as opposed to the stock 92 Hot
Wire Air Mass Meter.  This is because the hot wire
meter cant measure the air being pumped through the
tubocharger.  The 3.3.1 Motronic uses a hall-effect
camshaft sensor, and the 325i's Motronic 3.1 uses a
magnetic sensor.  There is a different pickup on the
end of the cam, and hence, I can no longer use this
cam.

Jason Leung