Re: bmw-digest V9 #712

<< Re: criticism of UUC ads/endorsements >>
Hey it's free, it works, it helps, it entertains..whole heartedly agree with
Darren. If the guys who sponsor this thing (bubbas?) want to advertise
cool...maybe thier savings in advertising costs get passed on? Those shiny
color ads in the rags can't be cheap.

Of course I don't know the whole story but thats what it looks like from where
I'm sitting...
Steve H
newby CCA'er...still haven't got my decoder ring
89 325iS