re: cup holders

Digesters,

I know this issue has been discussed several times before, nut being the
peon that I am, I am going to bring it up again. Cup holders for E30s!

I am debating about buying the Bavarian Autosport cup holder for the E30,
retail just under $40, as I am going to drive from ME --> FL in the
beginning of January, then back again at the end of January. I don't rally
care for the looks of any cup holder that I have seen, but I know I will
need GO JUICE for this little trek, as I am driving it alone. Any feedback
would be appreciated.

Also, on a more important note, my 89 325is has ~92k miles on it, should I
change the timing belt before I go, or should that not be an issue. It was
last changed at 57k. I would like to have an eventless drive (i.e. no
mechanical problems, no police) down and back!

Thanks for any input on both or either subject!

Darren B.
89 325is
(with V1, but not in VA)
Sharked
Alpine stereo (so everyone on East coast can listen to my tunes on my trek)
Alpina wheels and suspension (yes, nice, but I paid too much!)
(in desperate want of BL/SS with ERK, with Rob Knob, but not for the same
reasons that Suzy wants one!  :)   )