E30 M3 questions, requests

I just purchased a very well maintained 1988 M3 that was advertised on
the net,
the car is almost totally stock and original.
However, with the car came six wheel center hub covers, I have three
with the BMW logo and three with the BBS logo, so I have two of each on
each side of the car.

Questions, were the original wheels, manufactured just for BMW, or were
they also manufactured by BBS as an after market wheel?  Was the BBS
center logo available through BMW, or was it available through BBS. I
would like to obtain another one, either new or used, if anyone would
part with one, either sale/trade, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also looking for an original M shift knob, a fan shroud and good
wrinkle paint for the valve cover that is beginning to peel.   Again any
suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Bradley Otto
Jacobsburg, OH
88 M3   http://users.1st.net/asone/E30M388B.jpg
82 320is