Re: E30 M3 questions, requests

If you want to do some painting under the hood, the crinkle paint from
Harley Davidson is excellent.  However, it may not match your original,
so you may end up doing the cam box cover and intake plenum.
I don't know if BBS made the wheels as an aftermarket set.  The only
reason it really matters is to make sure you have the same size/offset
on all corners.  If the BBS logo caps look the same, slap a new Roundel
in the center and be done with it.  You can get these at most dealers
and aftermarket shops.  Same for the M knob and boot - get it new.
I have an extra fan shroud.  Contact me privately.

James Clay