Need Recommended Tire Pressure for M3 Wheel on 325i

Too many sources are telling me too many different tire pressure amounts.
Does anyone have a definitive answer?  My new tires are expensive and I
accumulate mostly highway miles, so I would like to make sure that I take
care of them.

Car - 1994 325ic, stock suspension
Tires - 225/45/17 in front & 245/4017 in rear

Stock tires recommended at 29 PSI in front and 32 PSI in rear.  The Tire
Rack says use these numbers.  Is this correct?  What is recommended on an
M3?  How do I adjust for sports suspension vs. non-sports?

Your help is appreciated.

Robert A. Goldstein
activeAnswers Product Marketing
Compaq Computer