Cheap turbo...

I've got a turbo supplier, a small, simple turbocharger picked out, a
shop to machine my exhaust manifold/turbo flange, got a place to hook up
and return oil, a place to hook and return coolant, intercooler picked
out, and intake plumbing along with a planned route.  We'll see how the
chips fall...gotta go get the exhaust portion planned once I get my
turbo, then I work from there.

Said I'd keep the digest posted on developments so I am...so far the
cost is less than $500...optional things would be a seperate blow-off
valve, intercooler, electronic controller, and adjustable fuel pressure
regulator.

It's coming together to all those who may be interested!

Dan