RE: Trip Computer Swap

The originator of the instructions... John Firestone, added the OBC to a
318, not a 325 or 28 as I did.  He did it because it was never an option...
I did it because the used car I bought did not have one.  I am assuming
that John did not add the Check Control.. but who knows... he added parked
car ventilation , split parking lights and other such goodies.

Just FYI

Regards

Charles