Car "Harpoon"

Yeah, I saw that "car harpoon" thingy on Discovery Chan. or TLC...It
would work great but imagine the following..
1. Man is rushing pregnant and soon to be delivering wife to
hospital...BLAMO..bady delivered immeadiately!
2. Bad guy is speeding away from police, with you as hostage/abductee in
trunk...BLAMO...OUCH!
3. You have a beautiful 50,000 M Roadster when all of the sudden...AUDI
syndrom.....can't stop...BLAMO..there goes the resale value...
4. You are driving along at the limit..BLAMO..harpooned for too many
WOB's! I better stop!

P.S.  Audi syndrom..give me a brake..or that's probably what the audi
drivers shoulda done..driver error..plain and simple.

Tim "PHAT M3"--soon to be plain old CA plated car as people SPIT on my
car now!  The hell with that!  Jealous bastards!  When I see a F40 or
Lambo. I ADMIRE it..not spit on it or key it! Jimminey...what is going
on these days to make that a reaction in people to a beautiful car?? (no
answers--more of a statement than question).
Happy Holidays, or if you are a Jehova's (?) Witness, have a nice day
(don't rag on me now! Many JW friends, they do not celebrate x-mas as we
gift x-ckangers do..hell, I shoulda probably left that out...)