E36 M3 rear suspension noise

Hi all, My '95 M3 has developed a very disturbing noise in the rear
suspension.  When every I go over uneven road surfaces or speed bumps,
it would make a klunking sound, it almost sounds like something is loose
and is hitting something???  I have H&R sport spring, Bilstein Sports,
and RD sway bar.  These components were installed a while back, and
never made the sound 'till recently.  I've changed the rear shock
mounts, but that didn't cure the problem.  Any suggestions?  please
advise, TIA.

Geoff