re: Rob Knob

In the (shameless?) pursuit of free toys Suzy praises the virtues of the
Rob Knob in a sexy sultry voice, to which I say...

The winner! Hands down. Award her a *platinum* Rob Knob and get her to
record her testimonial for your website--you won't be able to keep the
things in stock. (Heck, I might take out a franchise, open a road side
stand here in Bimmerland East--Fairfield County, CT--and make a little
spare Christmas change. Suzy--do you do spokesmodel appearances?

Laughing right along with ya--you *go* girl!.

jab

PS--for my own shameless testimonial I bought one--the polished aluminum
model. Can't say it'll make the car shift any easier, just liked the way it
looked in the pitchers. Besides, the mistress (318) needed a holiday bauble
so as not to be too jealous when the wife (Land-Rover) comes home from the
car doctor.
==
 Jeffrey A. Berg   Purple Shark Media         Rowayton, CT
                  jeff@domain.elided
I'm looking for a smart woman in a real short skirt...
			--Jimmy Buffett, Smart Woman
...and her own set of SnapOn tools,
and the know-how to use them!
			   --Jeff Berg, Broken Rover Blues