Blizzaks MZ 02 First Impressions

Recently had the brand new Blizzaks mounted on my 535 and immediatly felt=
 like
the suspension had let go.

Now I've had new Blizzaks before, on my wife's 318i (Felt fine), my Volvo=
 850T
(Feels even better) but they were both the WS15 (original) model.  This t=
ime I
went for the MZ-02's which were said to give better dry handling...

After a week I hate the way these tires feel...almost as if the rear end =
of
the car is trying to "catch up" with the front after a change in directio=
n, or
as Brett Anderson summed it up "squirrly".  I tried uppin g the pressure,=
 any
suggestions?

Anyone else try this new "better handling" Blizzak?  Impressions?

Brian
1989 535i 140k
1995 850T

Sorry for the Kibort mess, can someone help me fix this?