The new M5

My sister attended the unveiling of the new M5 last week in Germany.  I
talked to her on the phone today and she couldn't stop raving about how
neat the car was.  She got to sit in one for awhile and they even let
her start the motor.  She  was told there will only be 1500 made each
year and 500 of them will be sent to the states.  Which means that each
BMW dealer will be lucky to get a couple of them.  She managed to get a
couple of M5 brochures and will send them to me in a few days. Too bad I
can't read German!

Suzy