Digest Logo Web Page Update

     Just a reminder that all of the entries in the digest logo contestcan
     be viewed at:

     http://pages.prodigy.net/bobnjoan/BMW.htm (case sensitive)

     It shouldn't take long to look them over, since there are only seven.
     From four different people...  If we had an one entry for every five
     posts that said how the logo *should* be, the page would be full!
     Don't forget, Chris Brennan has put up $250 for the winning design.
     Isn't that enough incentive?

     Anyway, I'll be taking submissions through the end of the month, at
     which time the voting will be held.

     Thanks,
        Bobby Crumpley
        BMWCCA
        '87 325iS, soon to be replaced with an E30M3...I hope

End of bmw-digest V9 #673