Re: Digest Logo Web Page Update

Bobby writes:
     It shouldn't take long to look them over, since there
are only seven.
     From four different people...  If we had an one entry
for every five
     posts that said how the logo *should* be, the page
would be full!

..I am glad you said it Bobby. I was itching to say
something for a *long* time, but since I am one of the four
guys (who merely amended Mike Biles' design), I kept my
mouth shut until now.

 It is quite amazing (oh, well, maybe not....) how many
people would take the time (in a true "Digest spirit") to
bitch and moan how the logo should/should not look like, or
what is or what is/is not legal.
Common guys, take a deep breath, and just drop it.
Unless you planning to submit a design, just do not waste
anymore bandwidth on this.
Log on the said URL at the deadline a take a vote.

http://pages.prodigy.net/bobnjoan/BMW.htm

'OR' (light bulb should start blinking right now over some
of the creative craniums) just APPLY YOUR "legality and
design" arguments into the logo that YOU will submit and we
all will gain by your contribution.

Guess what: "if you will not like the the logo that is
selected, you still have an option of not putting it on your
car......."
And you wonder where the nickname "Crygest" came from ??
<grin>

Have a nice weekend everyone.
(LTW oil pan installed on the beast tomorrow, arrrgh,
arrrrgh)  :-)

Milos

- --
95 ///M3       92 325i        85 325        BMWCCA# 122639
Phone & Fax: (727) 938 6355 (evenings & weekends EST)

___________ Check out *THE* web site for: ___________
Real Carbon Fiber trim at:  http://www.bigfoot.com/~milos

End of bmw-digest V9 #678